On Thursday, January 16th, the beautiful venue of Lexington Social House will be the place to be if you’re looking for a great night out while simultaneously raising awareness and funds for a good cause.
The profits for the night will be going to The Hollywood Heart Foundation, which helps local kids and teens who are directly or indirectly affected by the HIV virus. By running workshops to help get the kids involved in activities such as film, music production, cooking, and theater, plus a summer camp in Malibu, their outreach helps our community immensely.
The musical talent involved includes a variety of talented DJ/producers, such as X-Vertigo, Minaya & Vikus and Kedd Cook. Also taking the stage will be DJ P-Jay (of Power 106), Todd K, Myke Martyr, and Baynx.
This event has been sponsored by Tito’s Handmade Vodka (with all proceeds going directly to the charity) and also by the awesome ride-sharing app Lyft, who are offering all new Lyft users a complementary $ 20 credit for safe transport to/from the party.
You can grab your tickets now. They’re normally $ 20, but by using the discount code LAMBMWH, you can snag your entry for $ 15!
For More Info:
- Hudson Mohawke and Zomby involved in fight at London nightclub
- Kaiser Chiefs and Bill Nighy write modern day war poem
- Insane Clown Posse find new home for Gathering Of The Juggalos festival
- Thurston Moore hits out at feminist site following criticism of affair
- Drenge: 'Our new material has a lot more choruses'